- Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6: Equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion.
- Next-Gen 1.8 Gbps Speeds: Enjoy smooth streaming, downloading, and gaming all without buffering with Wi-Fi speeds of 1.8 Gbps.
- Connect More Devices: Wi-Fi 6 technology communicates more data to more devices using revolutionary OFDMA technology while simultaneously reducing lag.
- Quad-Core Processing: The 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU ensures communications between your router and all connected devices are smooth.
- Extensive Coverage: Beamforming, independent FEM, and four antennas combine to deliver focused reception to devices far away.
- Increased Battery Life: Target Wake Time technology reduces your devices’ power consumption to extend their battery life.
- USB Easy Sharing: A USB 2.0 Port enables easy file sharing within your network or building private Cloud Storage.
- Easy Setup: Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App.
- Backward Compatible: Supports all previous 802.11 standards and all Wi-Fi devices.
WIRELESS Standards Wi-Fi 6
IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
WiFi Speeds AX1800
5 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)
2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)
WiFi Range 3 Bedroom Houses
4× Fixed High-Performance Antennas
Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
Improves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage
WiFi Capacity High
Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
Simultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clients
Improves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupation
Connect your devices to more bandwidth
Working Modes Router Mode
Access Point Mode
HARDWARE Processor 1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU Ethernet Ports 1× Gigabit WAN Port
4× Gigabit LAN Ports
USB Support 1× USB 2.0 Port
Supported Partition Formats:
NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32
Apple Time Machine
Buttons WPS/Wi-Fi Button
Power On/Off Button
LED On/Off Button
Power 12 V ⎓ 1.5 A SECURITY WiFi Encryption WPA
Network Security SPI Firewall
IP & MAC Binding
Application Layer Gateway
Guest Network 1× 5 GHz Guest Network
1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network
VPN Server OpenVPN
SOFTWARE Protocols IPv4
Parental Controls URL Filtering
WAN Types Dynamic IP
Quality of Service QoS by Device Cloud Service Auto Firmware Upgrade
OTA Firmware Upgrade
NAT Forwarding Port Forwarding
IPTV IGMP Proxy
DHCP Address Reservation
DHCP Client List
Management Tether App
Check Web Emulator>
PHYSICAL Dimensions (W×D×H) 10.2 × 5.3 ×1.5 in
(260.2 × 135.0 × 38.6 mm)
Package Contents Wi-Fi Router Archer AX20
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
Certifications FCC, CE, RoHS Environment Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
TEST DATA WiFi Transmission Power CE:
<23dBm(5.15 GHz~5.25 GHz)
<30dBm(2.4 GHz & 5.15 GHz~5.825 GHz)